Live Webcasts

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Live Webcasts

Postby gfhockey » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:15 pm

I see that ndhighschoolhockey.com will be doin a couple live webcasts during the season.... I think this is great. 2 games a month. I also talk to Grand Forks superintendent and like the football game between gfrr and gfc, the hockey games between the two and some of the top matchups for the teams will be on tv again. THIS IS GREAT!!!
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Re: Live Webcasts

Postby 12345 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:55 am

when the games are on tv will they just be aired in gf?
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sioux4ever » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:56 pm

12345 wrote:when the games are on tv will they just be aired in gf?

Correct me if I am wrong, but if it is a webcast, it will be just that, shown on the web. I would guess that ndhighschoolhockey.com would be the host for these webcasts. I didn't read anything on there about being on television. It just says webcast.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Sioux4ever wrote:
12345 wrote:when the games are on tv will they just be aired in gf?

Correct me if I am wrong, but if it is a webcast, it will be just that, shown on the web. I would guess that ndhighschoolhockey.com would be the host for these webcasts. I didn't read anything on there about being on television. It just says webcast.

i think he meant the game between gfc and rr being on tv
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby gfhockey » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:31 pm

yeh they will just be aired on Grand Forks. Channel 15. Its the citys channel.

Its the grand forks people that get this going.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:24 pm

We all know Fargo will get little to no love for the High School games. They're usually too busy with Moorhead hockey failing there way in the sections. :shock:

Hopefully with the resources available in the new UP Center, there will be something like this in Fargo soon.

From http://www.ndhighschoolhockey.com/
North Dakota Hockey Live
We are also working hard to roll out adding webcasts of live Hockey games during the season via NDHighschoolHockey.com. Currently, we are working with different companies to bring you 1-2 games per month and would do a few games per year in each of the Girl’s, Boy’s and Jr. Gold Leagues. We are researching live webcasts where a number of people can log onto the site and watch the games live with play-by-play and then after the game we will have these games archived on the site so you can go and watch after the game is actually played. This will be a very exciting addition to the site but this also takes a lot of work and dollars to produce a webcast so we are exploring our resource options and potential sponsorships for the site as well as live web cast games.

As a reminder I want to let everyone know that Gary Shields is part of my staff along with Dan Kramer. If you are contacted by either individual during the fall and winter they are representing me and NDHighschoolHockey.com. This site is independent and is not funded under the North Dakota High School Activities Association, but is recognized by the NDHSAA and Mr. Dave Carlsrud of NDHSAA as the official High School Hockey Stats web site. The North Dakota High School Hockey Coaches Association also has made public that NDHighschoolHockey.com is their official hockey web site as did the N.D. Jr. Gold Board this past September. We are very excited for the upcoming season and with the addition of the Jr. Gold League and the possibility of adding webcasts to the site we feel we are giving great coverage for the hockey athletes in our great state as well as giving all coaches, media, families, hockey fans, former players and coaches, sponsors, officials and scouts an opportunity to follow all the teams, players, scores and standings for all of our High School aged players here in North Dakota.

Good luck to all teams, coaches and players this year and make sure to stop by on a regular basis to NDHighschoolHockey.com for all your hockey information during the season.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Return to Hockey