West Fargo Varsity Coach resigns

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

West Fargo Varsity Coach resigns

Postby I_Like_Hockey » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Just read this in today's Fargo Forum. Ross Richards has resigned after 17 seasons.

http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/196941

West Fargo H.S. loses 3 coaches
The Forum
Published Friday, April 04, 2008

West Fargo High School announced Thursday that head varsity boys hockey coach Ross Richards has submitted his letter of resignation.

Richards, who has held the head coaching position for the past 17 seasons, will step away to assist with the West Fargo School District’s co-curricular program
I_Like_Hockey

Re: West Fargo Varsity Coach resigns

Postby rep » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:03 pm

what is a co-curricular program?
rep

Postby I_Like_Hockey » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:00 am

rep wrote:what is a co-curricular program?

I have no idea... unless they are referring to the youth hockey program over there?

I wonder who will take Ross' place?
I_Like_Hockey

Postby bruins44 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 am

Whoever gets this job is stepping into a great situation... WF is a sleeping power just waiting to wakeup! They are one of the biggest schools in the state and getting bigger, their youth program is getting better every year and with South High spitting into two schools in 4 yrs West Fargo will become a player for years to come in Hockey!!
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsguruguy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:13 pm

bruins44 wrote:Whoever gets this job is stepping into a great situation... WF is a sleeping power just waiting to wakeup! They are one of the biggest schools in the state and getting bigger, their youth program is getting better every year and with South High spitting into two schools in 4 yrs West Fargo will become a player for years to come in Hockey!!

were have they been in the last couple decades. SLEEPING!!!
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Return to Hockey