College

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

College

Postby cubsfan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:12 am

I am just wondering how many people are going to play hockey at the collegiate level. And I would like to know how many seniors from North Dakota go on to play hockey at the Division-III level?
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: College

Postby demon_fan14 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:10 pm

cubsfan wrote:I am just wondering how many people are going to play hockey at the collegiate level. And I would like to know how many seniors from North Dakota go on to play hockey at the Division-III level?

in hockey players dont ussualy go from HS to college. you ussualy have to go play in a junior leauge such as the NAHL(Bobcats and Jets) or the USHL.
demon_fan14

Postby gfhockey » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:46 pm

COuple ex RR grads playin in bottno i believe and one in crookston.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby jkaiz » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:56 am

i heard Derek Skogen will be playing at bottineau next year, is there any confirmation of this?
jkaiz

Postby asdf; » Wed May 07, 2008 6:53 am

jkaiz wrote:i heard Derek Skogen will be playing at bottineau next year, is there any confirmation of this?

okay, so I know I'm a little late for this one, but.. No. he is not going to Bottineau. I guess he's going to Canada for two years for some Gel(sp?) thing. I have no clue what it is, but after that, from what he's said to my cousin, I think he's going to UND. I'm not sure about the UND thing, but the Gel thing is for sure.
asdf;

Postby Favre#1 » Wed May 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Skogen to UND? I know he's good but i didn't think he was that good. Is he going to try to walk on or what?
Favre#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby asdf; » Mon May 12, 2008 9:46 pm

Favre#1 wrote:Skogen to UND? I know he's good but i didn't think he was that good. Is he going to try to walk on or what?

I really do not know.
It's possible, I guess.

Sorry.
asdf;

Postby ndplaya1 » Wed May 14, 2008 4:13 pm

from what i heard kline is either going to play in minnesota for the flying aces or for some team in the GMHL, which is i guess is some canadien league. then after he might be going to AIC which isnt the best D1 school but its still D1 which is cool
ndplaya1

Postby BHS » Thu May 22, 2008 12:46 am

jake oster to bottineau and i heard skogen was playing there but im not sure
BHS
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Baller » Wed May 28, 2008 8:08 am

An article in the Minot Daily about some area players that have signed to play DI

http://minotdailynews.com/page/content. ... l?nav=5016
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndhockey#1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Rehak, Henke, Schumeier, Oster, Johnson to bottineau.
ndhockey#1

Postby hockey4life » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Does anyone know where skogen is going?
hockey4life
NDPreps Starter

Return to Hockey