Central back to their old ways?

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Central back to their old ways?

Postby thenatural » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:36 pm

After a good start is Central for real again, or do we have to wait another year?
thenatural
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Central back to their old ways?

Postby Sportshound » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:25 pm

HH-- good saying-- and that 10+ games might just have them vying for the East title vs-- RR, south.
heck GFC(if right on track and playing like the coach wants)-- they may be the 3rd best team...

Not getting past RR or South-- but might contend vs, grafton's smaller numbers of talent, and could be more than enough to get pasy DL(as they are short handed(with great goaltending) but lacking scoring.
DL close game vs. Jamestown (which is lacking in all areas this year.)- Paiemont in Jamsetown is the only thing they got.

I said it before-- GFC:: IF Siminson would have not walked on them-- could be a challenger, with a good coach like Bina. Then his team would have that threat-- if they had siminson..
"You can tell a man is clever by his answers. You can tell a man is wise by his questions." Naguib Mahfouz (1911- ) Egyptian novelist, Nobel Prize Laureate
Sportshound
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:29 pm

Sportshound wrote:HH-- good saying-- and that 10+ games might just have them vying for the East title vs-- RR, south.
heck GFC(if right on track and playing like the coach wants)-- they may be the 3rd best team...

Not getting past RR or South-- but might contend vs, grafton's smaller numbers of talent, and could be more than enough to get pasy DL(as they are short handed(with great goaltending) but lacking scoring.
DL close game vs. Jamestown (which is lacking in all areas this year.)- Paiemont in Jamsetown is the only thing they got.

I said it before-- GFC:: IF Siminson would have not walked on them-- could be a challenger, with a good coach like Bina. Then his team would have that threat-- if they had siminson..

Good coach like Bina??? WHAT? Bina succesfully took a dang good BHS team 3 or 4 years ago and did absolutly zero with them kinda like he did for GFC the past couple of years and central contending get real they have as good a shot as a west team
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby gfhockey » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:48 pm

Look who GFC has played. Im as about of big gf hockey homer as anyone and i think they are medioocre at best. Anyays i was talking to malm the other day and he said he only will have abot 7 non sr players that will dress varsity. that is crazy.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:49 pm

gfhockey wrote:Look who GFC has played. Im as about of big gf hockey homer as anyone and i think they are medioocre at best. Anyays i was talking to malm the other day and he said he only will have abot 7 non sr players that will dress varsity. that is crazy.

And will likely hurt their team next year. Malm must be going all out for a title this year. :mrgreen:
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby gfhockey » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:37 pm

It may seem like they will be bad next year but don't it seem like RR always reloads? My sources have told me that this is likely malms last year of coaching.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:20 pm

I still forsee a championship game lacking a GF team next year, with Malm coaching or not.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby gfhockey » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:13 pm

Idk how you could say that when this year has barely started yet and ur already looking toawrd next year... It just seems like RR always reloads and central always seems to be in it(not in the season) but giving teams scares in the east regional. its just a fact. thats what kids in GF do when they grow up is think of state hockey and nothing else.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Return to Hockey