Who's gonna hurt next year?

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Orr4 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Who has lost players that will hurt the team?
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:15 pm

Orr4 wrote:Who has lost players that will hurt the team?

jamestown
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby highheat » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:15 pm

losing welding and some other players will be a huge loss from jamestown. i could see a drop in penalty minutes for that team though.
highheat

Postby jkaiz » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:46 pm

bottineau for sure, minot, losing alot of seniors allthough they do get schmitt back but still lost alot, jamestown for sure, they lost almost everything including those penalty minutes ;)
jkaiz

Postby klg_11 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:01 pm

Williston lost Erickson and Nelson, and Both goalies were played equal amounts.,.
klg_11

Postby hockey4life » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:01 pm

klg_11 wrote:Williston lost Erickson and Nelson, and Both goalies were played equal amounts.,.

I think Williston will do all right, but i think that minot and jamestown are going to be hit the hardest they had a lot of departures this year
hockey4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan1989 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:18 am

hockey4life wrote:
klg_11 wrote:Williston lost Erickson and Nelson, and Both goalies were played equal amounts.,.

I think Williston will do all right, but i think that minot and jamestown are going to be hit the hardest they had a lot of departures this year

Williston IMO will be up there in the standings..They had alot of young players last year playing some substantial amount of time..But you do have a point about the goalie...With that I have no idea how thats gunna go..
sportsfan1989

Postby hockey4life » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:36 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:
hockey4life wrote:

Williston IMO will be up there in the standings..They had alot of young players last year playing some substantial amount of time..But you do have a point about the goalie...With that I have no idea how thats gunna go..

Ya Williston will have trouble with goalies they didn't have any quality jv goalies, but they could improve, we'll just have to wait and see
Last edited by hockey4life on Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
hockey4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:07 am

hockey4life wrote:

People thought last year minot was going to be a #3 or lower team in west. Though they always find a way to win i wouldn't look past them. This year they started out real ugly, then they turned it around quick, but then they fell apart first round of state. Minot always puts a team together that competes i wouldn't look past them to be in the 2-3 right behind bismarck.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsfan1989 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:35 pm

I agree Minot always puts together a team..Then again so does Bismarck..But minot for sure
sportsfan1989

Postby RazorsEdge » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:25 pm

highheat wrote: i could see a drop in penalty minutes for that team though.
Not without the coaching staff making a total change of approach. Spenningsby and Welding are on Team ND and from what I understand they have been problem free. Remember; A dog is only as good as his master.
RazorsEdge
NDPreps Starter

Postby Clark17 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:08 pm

RazorsEdge wrote:
highheat wrote: i could see a drop in penalty minutes for that team though.
Not without the coaching staff making a total change of approach. Spenningsby and Welding are on Team ND and from what I understand they have been problem free. Remember; A dog is only as good as his master.

A testament to coach Hoff, he is a class act capable of coaching well beyond this level.
Clark17
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:52 pm

I'm not sure if this is going to hurt DL next year or make them better, but they did lose their leading scorer and Mr. Hockey canidate Everson. losing Everson leaves them without a main scorer, meaning either someone has to step up, or they will have to work together even more to get some goals in. it will be interesting to see how it turns out.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Sat May 05, 2007 5:18 pm

Dickinson
eugenedinsmoe

Postby brownbomber » Sat May 05, 2007 5:28 pm

eugenedinsmoe wrote:

Dickinson

Why Dickinson? they only lost 4 kids
Last edited by brownbomber on Sat May 05, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Mon May 07, 2007 5:24 am

brownbomber wrote:
eugenedinsmoe wrote:

Dickinson

Why Dickinson? they only lost 4 kids

Agree with Bomber they should be a top team next year
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby brownbomber » Mon May 07, 2007 11:07 am

dickinson wont be the top team , but they dont lose as many ppl
Last edited by brownbomber on Mon May 07, 2007 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby GFRRfan » Mon May 07, 2007 2:26 pm

Dickinson could lose nobody for four years in a row and still never be a top team.
GFRRfan

Postby brownbomber » Mon May 07, 2007 5:44 pm

yeah but they do have a pretty goodf goalie, and GFRR you prob are the backup goalie and get sniped and get water for team when they need it
Last edited by brownbomber on Mon May 07, 2007 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Return to Hockey