Team ND

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Baller » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:43 pm

Any word why not many kids tried out.  Why no South players trying out??
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsfan1989 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:05 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:
football33 wrote:Michael Hilman          G          Bismarck High

Jamall Wold              G           Watford City

Justin McCarthy        F            Devils Lake

Shawn Erickson        F            Williston

Justin Heth               D            Bottineau

Kyle Everson            F             Devils Lake

Nic Spenningsby      D             Jamestown

Alex Olson              F/D           West Fargo

Scott Samuelson     F              Watford City

Jake Waind             D              Grand Forks

Tanner Hills             F              Grafton

Ryan Howatt           F              Langdon

Eric Morrison           D              Grand Forks

Jardan Carey          F               Fargo

Tyler Klein               F               Fargo

Eric Herbal              F               Bottineau

Zach Miller              F                Grafton

Michael Mack          D                Devils Lake

Zach Nelson           F                Williston

Zach Welding         F                Jamestown

no south guys are playing?

team doesnt compare to last years
They have got some good forwards...A good goalie and A good defensemen...( sorry if I missed some I just don't know who some of these kids are)

Alot of them i have never heard of. I guess the Williston Nelson, Erickson, and Glenn line must have showed somthing. 2/3 from the line are on the team if some of you remember the topic best lines in the state.

I think that line did pretty well..I know Nelson definetly stepped it up..
sportsfan1989

Postby mhsund » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:55 pm

tony17 wrote:what are his other plans? are they hockey related?
Nothing for sure yet, but they are hockey related.
mhsund
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:24 pm

anyone know anything about the watford and langdon kids? and how did jordan carey make it? he couldnt score if the net was 3x as big!
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:00 pm

sportsman20 wrote:anyone know anything about the watford and langdon kids? and how did jordan carey make it? he couldnt score if the net was 3x as big!

It's pretty obvious, by who made the team, that they turnouts at tryout were incredibly low. I don't see Team ND doing much, if anything, no offense. The team seems incredibly down from previous years' teams.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby highheat » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:14 pm

any projections what the lines will look like? id see the first line as klein, hills, and everson.
highheat

Postby jkaiz » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:48 pm

not herbal or miller??
jkaiz

Postby ndhockeyfan07 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:29 am

dude what r u talking about everson, miller, herbal, hills, klein, mccarthy, erickson, nelson, welding, mack, spenningsby, waind come one dude no offence u gotta be kidding me hahaha they will do fine they will take it
ndhockeyfan07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Ditka14 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:16 am

ndhockeyfan07 wrote:dude what r u talking about everson, miller, herbal, hills, klein, mccarthy, erickson, nelson, welding, mack, spenningsby, waind come one dude no offence u gotta be kidding me hahaha they will do fine they will take it

Haha i hope you joking
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby keepinitreal » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:21 pm

This team effing not cool.  Nelson and Carey have no business playing on this team along with the special olympians from Watford City and Langdon.  I am still hoping I'm having an awful North Dakota hockey nightmare looking at this roster and I just can't wake up.
keepinitreal

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:39 pm

a couple of things i heard are this watford city goalie may be a class b fella but i hear he is an absolute stud in net i dont know if anyone else heard it and he couldnt play for a high school team because watfor has junior gold and he would have to move

and i heard that klein had an absolutly awsome tryout i heard it looked like he actually wanted to be there and be playing
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby upperright » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:18 pm

Saucesauer wrote:a couple of things i heard are this watford city goalie may be a class b fella but i hear he is an absolute stud in net i dont know if anyone else heard it and he couldnt play for a high school team because watfor has junior gold and he would have to move

and i heard that klein had an absolutly awsome tryout i heard it looked like he actually wanted to be there and be playing

I think the team will do much better than what most of you think.  Yes, maybe the team is a little down, but I think tryout numbers were also a little downt too this year.  I think there will be plenty of scoring provided with the first two lines.  And those first two lines could easily be put any way with Miller, Herbal, Welding, Klein, Hills, and Everson who are all very good players.  Hillman in net will do very good and the other goalie will have to prove himself to us as none of us really have any information on him.  Defense may be a little issue but I guess we will see.

How can you question how much someone wants to play the game?  I also heard Klein had a really good tryout.  I'm pretty sure Klein wants to play the game because I think he wants to play Junior A hockey.  Could North's below average team shield your eyes from someone who works very hard? Not trying to start a fight but I just believe Klein wants to play the game at the next level.
upperright

Postby Ditka14 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:23 pm

Where was deicert? Somthing else going on? Or did he not make the team?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby tony17 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:18 am

i think someone on this site said he was going to play for st thomas next year
tony17
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Deacon16 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:55 am

ndhockeyfan07 wrote:dude what r u talking about everson, miller, herbal, hills, klein, mccarthy, erickson, nelson, welding, mack, spenningsby, waind come one dude no offence u gotta be kidding me hahaha they will do fine they will take it

Ya they have next to nothing 0 chance of taking it all. This is by far the worst team in a few years.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brian » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:36 pm

Nathan stremich is an extremely overrated player, bryce schmitt is only a freshman and is way better, i watched both of the at west region, no contest.
brian

Postby Orr4 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:57 pm

brian wrote:Nathan stremich is an extremely overrated player, bryce schmitt is only a freshman and is way better, i watched both of the at west region, no contest.
Hey Brian..r u blind?? Stremick set Schmitt up for almost all his goals against Williston except for one. The only reason Schmitt did good this year, and don't get me wrong he is a strong players, but the only reason is because he had Stremick as a linemate.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highheat » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:55 pm

Orr4 wrote:
brian wrote:Nathan stremich is an extremely overrated player, bryce schmitt is only a freshman and is way better, i watched both of the at west region, no contest.
Hey Brian..r u blind?? Stremick set Schmitt up for almost all his goals against Williston except for one. The only reason Schmitt did good this year, and don't get me wrong he is a strong players, but the only reason is because he had Stremick as a linemate.

you cant say that the only reason he did well is because he had an older, more experienced and better player on his line. schmidt must have fairly decent skills to be able to put up the numbers he did as a freshman.
highheat

Postby undgf » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:38 pm

not only reason  but probably the bigest reason. any time you play with more skilled older better player that sets you up for easy goals helps interesting to see what happens next year
undgf
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball11 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:59 am

Has anyone ever seen the Langdon and Watford players?  If not, why are you automatically saying that they struggle?
baseball11

Postby Orr4 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:03 pm

baseball11 wrote:Has anyone ever seen the Langdon and Watford players?  If not, why are you automatically saying that they struggle?
People are automatically saying they struggle because they play on a Junior Gold team.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball11 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:10 pm

Orr4 wrote:
baseball11 wrote:Has anyone ever seen the Langdon and Watford players?  If not, why are you automatically saying that they struggle?
People are automatically saying they struggle because they play on a Junior Gold team.

So it's impossible for any JG team to have any good players?  What a joke.
baseball11

Postby brownbomber » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:23 pm

why are we talking about schmidt when the title of this is team ND am i incorrect?
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsfan1989 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:33 pm

keepinitreal wrote:This team effing not cool.  Nelson and Carey have no business playing on this team along with the special olympians from Watford City and Langdon.  I am still hoping I'm having an awful North Dakota hockey nightmare looking at this roster and I just can't wake up.

I would disagree I think Nelson most definetly belongs the team.
sportsfan1989

Postby highheat » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:09 pm

any word on how they played this weekend in jamestown?
highheat

PreviousNext

Return to Hockey