Team ND

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Ditka14 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:39 pm

Orr4 wrote:
brian wrote:Nathan stremich is an extremely overrated player, bryce schmitt is only a freshman and is way better, i watched both of the at west region, no contest.
Hey Brian..r u blind?? Stremick set Schmitt up for almost all his goals against Williston except for one. The only reason Schmitt did good this year, and don't get me wrong he is a strong players, but the only reason is because he had Stremick as a linemate.

Same can be said for stremmick last year...He had dittus without him he would be in the same boat. It helps playing with older players that can feed you some easy gaols to boast your confidence.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby brownbomber » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:38 pm

i agree but you also have to get open to get those passes
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby stud » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:37 pm

good point if dittus and stremich were on same line, only for 5 0r 6 games at beginning of season and stremich led team in points guess ditus did catch him at state i belive tho
stud
NDPreps Rookie

Postby 23baller » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:04 pm

yes schmiity is a very tallented kid but i think stremicks has done alot for the team the last 3 years.  but why isnt he on team north dakota he has palyed selects the last 4 years is this kid doing something else ??
23baller
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Hockey