Players to watch in the state tourney?

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby scrappy23 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:05 pm

Just wondering who the players to watch from each team will be.
scrappy23

Postby Orr4 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:25 pm

From Williston - Shawn Erickson, Colby Rehak, Zach Nelson, Caitlinn Glenn, Charlie Miller
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby HockeyHigh » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:37 pm

Orr4 wrote:From Williston - Shawn Erickson, Colby Rehak, Zach Nelson, Caitlinn Glenn, Charlie Miller

For the one game they'll be there.

=)
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfootball » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:32 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
Orr4 wrote:From Williston - Shawn Erickson, Colby Rehak, Zach Nelson, Caitlinn Glenn, Charlie Miller

=)

Good One.   I dont think anyone is going to be watching the the losers bracket. 
ndfootball

Postby UND#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:33 pm

Zach Miller is leading the east in points and can make all the big plays.
UND#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby hoopsfan_2007 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:56 am

ndfootball wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

=)

Nobody said they would win did they?  The question was which players from each team.  Erickson and Rehak from Williston are their best players.
hoopsfan_2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:31 pm

hoopsfan_2007 wrote:
ndfootball wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

=)

Nobody said they would win did they?  The question was which players from each team.  Erickson and Rehak from Williston are their best players.

ya I definetly agree yeah maybe the west isn't as strong but there is still players that are jus as good as east players
sportsfan1989

Postby ndman » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:26 pm

I heard rumor that Tanner Hills from Grafton got hurt and I was just wondering if anybody knows if this is true or not. If it is that would be a big loss for Grafton.  Tanner is a very good player and one to watch for.
ndman

Postby MHSfan » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:43 pm

Heard that he hurt his knee while reffing a bantam hockey game, in that case maybe Minot might have a chance.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Csauce123 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:55 pm

That would be horrible for Grafton.  Good for South though. Hope it's not true he's a player
Csauce123
NDPreps Starter

Postby gfhockey » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:36 am

Rumors rumors rumors... All these west peopel are psyching them selves up cuz of what there litte sons and suahgters have told them from what they heard at school. even if these rumors were true, the WEST STILL HAS NO CHANCE!!!! Galbreath is not injured. I just sold him some hockey tape and pucks. Tried to get more info out of him but coach told him to keep everything a secret on what happens this week and with this team.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:04 pm

Im going up on saturday just to watch the third and fourth, and the ship, is there honestly another game to watch?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby showtime » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:22 pm

Don't know if i was the only one to notice this but Tyrel McBain had 7 points in the EDC. I think that Mcbain, Powers, and Wurden would be some players to watch in the state tourney.
showtime
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HockeyHigh » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:02 pm

showtime wrote:Don't know if i was the only one to notice this but Tyrel McBain had 7 points in the EDC. I think that Mcbain, Powers, and Wurden would be some players to watch in the state tourney.

The first line of South seems to have become pretty powerful. I believe it was something like Powers/Doeden/Graalum/Wurden/Dawson. May have one wrong, but it's close. Seemed to light it up pretty quick against Central, Grafton and RR.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby roger411 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:05 pm

Last edited by roger411 on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Win at all costs
roger411
NDPreps Rookie

Postby DrPepper1 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:05 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
showtime wrote:Don't know if i was the only one to notice this but Tyrel McBain had 7 points in the EDC. I think that Mcbain, Powers, and Wurden would be some players to watch in the state tourney.

The first line of South seems to have become pretty powerful. I believe it was something like Powers/Doeden/Graalum/Wurden/Dawson. May have one wrong, but it's close. Seemed to light it up pretty quick against Central, Grafton and RR.

Graalum/McDougall/Doeden/Wurden/Dawson
DrPepper1
NDPreps Starter

Postby HockeyHigh » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:06 pm

DrPepper1 wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

Graalum/McDougall/Doeden/Wurden/Dawson

Ah yes you're correct. I remember someone mentioning that South had an entire senior line. Forgot Powers wasn't a senior. :?
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby roger411 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:07 pm

Csauce123 wrote:That would be horrible for Grafton.  Good for South though. Hope it's not true he's a player

I'm guessing he'll come back, it's his senior year and no hockey player will miss state unless its real bad.  Demers, Miller, Hills and Sand should be fun to watch
Win at all costs
roger411
NDPreps Rookie

Postby HockeyHigh » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:08 pm

roger411 wrote:
Csauce123 wrote:That would be horrible for Grafton.  Good for South though. Hope it's not true he's a player

I'm guessing he'll come back, it's his senior year and no hockey player will miss state unless its real bad.  Demers, Miller, Hills and Sand should be fun to watch

The major thing is whether he'll be able to play at the level that he has been all year with an injury, because you need to be at your best to play in a single game elimination tourney like state.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Return to Hockey