wats got in to bryce schimdt

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby smart source » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:25 pm

he had 2 goals and an assists against beulah hazen yesterday and i just saw that minot high was up 5-1 over williston and schmidt had 4 goals
smart source

Postby HockeyHigh » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:14 pm

I don't see why this Bryce Schmidt guy gets so much attention on the boards. I haven't seen Bryce play, but I have no doubt that Russel Crary (RR), Chad Demers (GPR) and Mohagen (GPR) were all just as good if not better as freshman. Not to mention they are getting close to the same if not more points in the east than this kid is in the west.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby highheat » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:48 pm

give the kid some credit. he's ripping it up as a freshman and he should be given some recognition for it. east or west, the numbers he has put up are pretty impressive for a freshman.
highheat

Postby HockeyHigh » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:06 pm

highheat wrote:give the kid some credit. he's ripping it up as a freshman and he should be given some recognition for it. east or west, the numbers he has put up are pretty impressive for a freshman.

I'm not saying he isn't that good, of course he's doing great if he's putting up these points on varsity as a freshman. I'm just saying there are many others in the state that have been doing the same thing this year that haven't gotten the same attention.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndpride » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:29 am

Last edited by ndpride on Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ndpride
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ditka14 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:02 am

He was ripping it up last night i don't think ive ever seen him play the way he is right now. His single handly beat williston last night without him it would have been a 3-1 game. The kid can flat out play, the thing is will he stick around? Wilert was a stud him freshman year, sophmore, junior, and took off his senior year could lose another great player in minot which would hurt.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:22 am

it would have been 2-1 he scored their first 4 goals
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby stud » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:13 am

Ditka14 once again do your research, you are wrong with your facts again....... you have not a clue about what you are writing
stud
NDPreps Rookie

Postby highheat » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:06 am

stud wrote:Ditka14 once again do your research, you are wrong with your facts again....... you have not a clue about what you are writing

you should just leave now. he's been around for almost a year and he's put forth some very good thoughts and information, whereas youve been around for a week and havent contributed a thing. you can start ripping on him when you have more value than he does.
highheat

Postby football33 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:08 pm

im pretty sure he meant it would have been 3-1 williston, take away schmidts 4 adn the empty netter and its 3-1 williston... correct me if im wrong
football33

Return to Hockey