Top Lines In The State

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby NDSUGrad » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:33 pm

Now that the season is coming to an end, who would you say has the top line?
Last edited by NDSUGrad on Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDSUGrad
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndpride » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:21 pm

Grafton
ndpride
NDPreps Reserve

Postby secretpotion » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:24 pm

Welding, Foss, Paiement-Jamestown
secretpotion
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ironrange » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:01 pm

I know its not this year but that Grafton line with all sophs. is going to be impressive in years to come if they stick around.
ironrange

Postby tony17 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:26 pm

Grafton's top line or Red River's top line, with South's 1st line close behind
tony17
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDSUGrad » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:33 pm

South has depth, I dont know if you could say their top line is one or two.
NDSUGrad
NDPreps Starter

Postby wiregon » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:07 pm

grafton slightly over red river
  the spoilers move the puck very nicely+ their passing is very smooth and efficient
wiregon
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Orr4 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:59 pm

Shawn Erickson, Caitlin Glenn, and Zach Nelson - Williston
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Spoiler92 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:21 pm

Orr4 wrote:Shawn Erickson, Caitlin Glenn, and Zach Nelson - Williston
They may be a good line but no way the are one of the top 5 lines in the state.  Maybe top 10!
Last edited by Spoiler92 on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing!
Spoiler92
NDPreps Starter

Postby OldTimer » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:25 am

I think RR and GPR have the two best lines in the state. South is up there too, but have been too up and down this year to put them at the top. Miller, Hills and who ever is on their wing from GPR seem to dominate even against Meland's line from RR from what I hear.
OldTimer
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:31 pm

Spoiler92 wrote:
They may be a good line but no way the are one of the top 5 lines in the state.  Maybe top 10!

The way that line played in WDA I wouldnt doubt them being 1 of 5 top lines
sportsfan1989

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:24 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:
Spoiler92 wrote:

The way that line played in WDA I wouldnt doubt them being 1 of 5 top lines

Souths-1st and 2nd are better

RR-1st and 2nd

Grafton-1st

Minot-1st

Devils Lake-1st

West Fargo-1st

North-1st

Thats just a few, but i would put all of those above that line making them 10 possibly.
Last edited by Ditka14 on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ledahl14 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:58 pm

i thought that williston's- erickson, nelson, and glenn line played pretty good against red river so i'd definately put them up there as one of the top lines in the state
ledahl14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby UND#1 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:34 pm

ledahl14 wrote:i thought that williston's- erickson, nelson, and glenn line played pretty good against red river so i'd definately put them up there as one of the top lines in the state

They had one good game.  The thing is that Williston is still the 3rd best team in the west, and last I checked that doesnt get you very far.  So im not even putting them close to South's 1st line, or any others for that matter.
UND#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan1989 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:43 pm

UND#1 wrote:
ledahl14 wrote:i thought that williston's- erickson, nelson, and glenn line played pretty good against red river so i'd definately put them up there as one of the top lines in the state

They had one good game.  The thing is that Williston is still the 3rd best team in the west, and last I checked that doesnt get you very far.  So im not even putting them close to South's 1st line, or any others for that matter.

Well if Red River was so good how come they won by two goals (one was open net) to the third best team in the west...strictly luck im guessing?
sportsfan1989

Postby HockeyHigh » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:43 pm

sportsfan1989 wrote:
UND#1 wrote:

Well if Red River was so good how come they won by two goals (one was open net) to the third best team in the west...strictly luck im guessing?

Because a goalie pulled an incredible game out of his man?
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsfan1989 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:06 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
UND#1 wrote:

Because a goalie pulled an incredible game out of his butt?

Actually that goalie ben the numer two goalie for a while and jus recently went down to a 91% save percentage..And Red River shot every time one of them got the puck
sportsfan1989

Postby HockeyHigh » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:39 pm

sportsfan1989 wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
UND#1 wrote:

Actually that goalie ben the numer two goalie for a while and jus recently went down to a 91% save percentage..And Red River shot every time one of them got the puck

I was just trying to get my point across, the game was close because of the goalie, not the team.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsfan1989 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:15 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
UND#1 wrote:

I was just trying to get my point across, the game was close because of the goalie, not the team.
Ya but goalies don't score goals...but i get what your saying
sportsfan1989

Postby bbq_chicken_fan83 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:55 pm

were you serious when you said TOP line?
bbq_chicken_fan83

Postby ledahl14 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:19 pm

bbq_chicken_fan83 wrote:

were u serious when u asked this question.... of course orr4 was serious they got skills man
ledahl14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ditka14 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:31 pm

ledahl14 wrote:
bbq_chicken_fan83 wrote:

were u serious when u asked this question.... of course orr4 was serious they got skills man

skills any one playing on a top line most have some skill, there not at the top though
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Return to Hockey