Interesting stat

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby nd0606 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:26 pm

klg_11 wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:iam not saying they wouldnt win it i just feel the titles would be a little bit more spread out when they hear kids running down the hall drunk at 4:00 am it would wake them up which is what some teams have to put up with

sorry buddy ill try to keep it down next time.

on the ralph subject - as a fan i would much rather go to gf and go to the ralph even if it is to watch the west get swept. go to a sioux game and how much can you really look around the rink. at the sioux games i aprreciate the rink and its atmosphere but it is nice to go and look around it.

i think for players its a privelge to make it to state and get to skate on the same ice as the sioux. more of an accomplishment then making it to state and getting to go to minot.

I totally agree with this...part of the reason you want to get to State is to play at the Ralph...its the nicest facility in America in my mind...
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Hockey