Devils Lake @ West Fargo

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndsubball » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:19 pm

Does anyone have any scores from the DL and WF game this afternoon?
ndsubball

Postby RazorsEdge » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:13 pm

DL 2 WF 0
RazorsEdge
NDPreps Starter

Postby GoSioux » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:30 pm

Think DL will make it to state in the East?
GoSioux
NDPreps Reserve

Postby keepinitreal » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:31 pm

Sounds like "super" DL isn't all they are cracked up to be...
keepinitreal

Postby ndsubball » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:35 pm

what do you mean DL isnt all they are cracked up to be? DL is 4-0-0 and they beat jamestown 6-5 and minot 5-1 and Shanley 10-0 and WF 2-0 and kyle everson from DL has atleast 12 points in 4 games how arent they good?
Last edited by ndsubball on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndsubball

Postby DrPepper1 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:54 pm

Ill tell you how they arent good.  They havent faced any creditable competition yet.  They've barely squeeked by weak Jamestown and West Fargo teams.  I watched them play West Fargo tonight and my review of the game is that both teams are pretty weak.  DL's defensemen looked very week to me and Everson didnt do anything to impress me.  I know there's about 28 DL homers on this forum but lets be honest, they dont have a chance to hang with Red River and South.  It'll be a rough awakening for all of you when they play either of the two.
DrPepper1
NDPreps Starter

Postby keepinitreal » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:23 pm

Pepper did DL spend a lot of time in the box, did WF's goalie keep them in it?  You should give a recap.
keepinitreal

Postby hockeyfan02 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:16 pm

DL had 11 interference penalty's alone. If thats what North Dakota East hockey is all about, then it might as well be girls hockey. Seriously the reffing was horrible on both sides of the puck. I am going to move back to Minneapolis, Just to watch real hockey...You can rub, but you cannot hit? It was the same thing when I watched Grafton v.s. South the other night.  Again, the visitor had twice as many penalty's. Either way, its only 2 weeks into the season, and any trash talking that goes on is really non-sense. Coaches Coach, Players Play, and you go on to the Internet to read bias, and un-educated opinions. Its a joke, but most of you are entertaining, so I keep reading. However, I do hope your seasons turn out like you have been predicting,. Good Luck.  
hockeyfan02

Postby RazorsEdge » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:08 am

Very few minutes of 5 on 5 and more 5 on 3s than I have ever seen. These new rules stink. It will create even more inconsistency in officiating around the state than before. There is more high sticking and elbowing then ever because that is not what they are focused on.
RazorsEdge
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDhockey6b » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:27 am

West fargo really took it to DL. I think DL was overlooking us. DL was lucky to have got a shut out but we just couldnt put the puck away. I think DL showed up a little more in the 3rd period. They couldnt really get things together because 90% of the game they had someone in the box for touching someone. WF got the better side of the penalties by having two 6on3's. They didnt score a powerplay goal but DL scored on their penalty kill. Devils Lake had a very good kill, and west fargo has a horrible powerplay. DL's 2 fowards # 9 and number #6 would beat our D down when it was iced almost every time. If it were not for West Fargos horrible Powerplay this game may have been different. DL would have won by more if they were down the whole game.
every practice matters...but every game Counts
NDhockey6b
NDPreps Starter

Postby LB21 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:56 am

Why do pretend to be from WF when about 70 of your 74 posts are about DL?

The Forum has goalie saves WF 22  DL 21.  
LB21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDhockey6b » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:39 am

Because i was born and raised in DL and know a lot of families from there. A few of my friend's sons play on the team. I have respect for the town of devils lake and if west fargo would have a better team this season i would be talking about them more. I have only been living here for 2 years now. The majority of my life was lived in DL.
NDhockey6b
NDPreps Starter

Postby keepinitreal » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:27 am

NDHockey6b should really just give it up.  He has posted over 10 times about Bismarck Century.  He mentioned how he was surprised with the shot of Tyrel McBain which means he would have had to see it, and WF did not play Hazen last year to my knowledge.  He says he listened to a Devils Lake-Jamestown game which was a game where the feed didn't even make it to GF.  He also says that Minot beat Williston at last years WDA in a hard fought game 2-1.  Somehow I don't think he was able to see all this being from lowly WF.
keepinitreal

Postby RazorsEdge » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:29 pm

Thats amazing the radio feed was available in Minneapolis but not in GFK. Try the internet next time. Radioworks.
RazorsEdge
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDhockey6b » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:16 pm

Why would i lie about where i live? I listen to the games on the internet. radioworks. I watched many west region games last season including regionals and i go to probably every other DL home game. Its called traveling. This is very disrespectfull. I DO live in West Fargo!

I lived in Devils Lake for many years, than i moved to mandan for  my freshman year. I than moved to dickinson were i graduated. Later i went to college in Devils Lake. My knowledge is still with west hockey. I have played and now watch West hockey and thats what i have known my whole life. I would talk more East hockey but i havent been around it enough to know much. So instead of commenting on teams i have little knowledge about I talk about teams i grew up around. Please stop accussing me of not living in west fargo. If you are that obsessed with wanting to know where i live for a fact ill give you my whole life story. If not just please stay to the subjects and out of peoples lives. Thank You.
Last edited by NDhockey6b on Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDhockey6b
NDPreps Starter

Postby LB21 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:45 pm

I could care less who you are, or where you live.  I do take issue with a misleading post.  "DL was over looking us" " We couldn't put the puck away" "They would beat our D down the ice".  My point is a huge percentage of your posts involve DL and to my knowledge you have never posted one knowledgable thing about WF. 
LB21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDhockey6b » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:45 pm

OK yes i do understand where you are coming from. "We" was probably not used right by me. I just used it cause i am litterally from WF but know more about DL. I should worded it differently. figureing im not a part of either team.
NDhockey6b
NDPreps Starter

Postby keepinitreal » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:59 pm

[font=Times New Roman]I will believe you if you show up on the 14[suP]th[/suP] of December to West Fargo’s rink, to watch us play WF.  In your possession you must have gas receipts from your voyages to watch WDA hockey, I would also like you to wear a goofy looking top hat so I can point you out from the crowd.  On top of that I would like your drivers license picture blown up and taped on every door at the arena approximately 2.5 hrs before the varsity game. Finally I would like to see a copy of how you voted last November or one of the political signs for West Fargo mayor you had in your yard. Finally I would also like you to post at 8 p.m. the night DL plays at Minot just to prove that you are not in fact a member of the 2006-2007 Devils Lake Firebird Boys Varsity Ice Hockey team.  If you can do this I may just believe you.[/font]
keepinitreal

Postby NDhockey6b » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:41 pm

Want my credit card number too?
NDhockey6b
NDPreps Starter

Return to Hockey