Class A/ AA plan

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Class A/ AA plan

Postby madseason » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Class A East- Grafton, Langdon, Park River , Whapeton, Mayport, Valley City. West Fargo sheyanne 1st couple years? West- Crosby, Watford City, Hazen Beulah, Bottineau, Rugby, Richland (Sydney MT). Bismarck Legacy 1st couple years?. AA East- Central, Red River,
Davies, South, North, West Fargo, Devils Lake. West- Bismarck, Bismarck Century, Minot, Mandan, Dickinson, Williston, Jamestown. The season lasts one week longer (might help with the Engelstad problem?) State A tournament a week before the AA regionals. Winner of A gets pick at what region they will be seeded 8th in AA, runner up gets the other. I think schools like Red River, Central, Minot, Bismarck teams could also have enough players that they CUT to make a C squad to play in the A division? This would Grow Hockey in the state. IMO Minnesota does it right.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Class A/ AA plan

Postby Flip » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:20 am

There was a co-op agreed upon between MPCG, CV, Hillsboro, and Hope-Page I believe for the 17-18 season. Will they just be in the EDC next year?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Re: Class A/ AA plan

Postby scc » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:40 am

Flip wrote:There was a co-op agreed upon between MPCG, CV, Hillsboro, and Hope-Page I believe for the 17-18 season. Will they just be in the EDC next year?

My understanding is they'll play an independent schedule.
scc
NDPreps Legend

Return to Hockey