Mods: Life Story

Please read the Rules!

Mods: Life Story

Postby 1stTrack » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 pm

How did each mod get to be a mod? and how do you become one?
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
1stTrack
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Mods: Life Story

Postby cubsfan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 pm

I became one because I come onto the website quite a bit and was ndsportsfan was wondering if anyone was interested. I offered to help and he accepted. I believe he selected me because of my vast knowledge of sports and my great drive to achieve greatness :lol:
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 pm

cubsfan wrote:I became one because I come onto the website quite a bit and was ndsportsfan was wondering if anyone was interested. I offered to help and he accepted. I believe he selected me because of my vast knowledge of sports and my great drive to achieve greatness :lol:

More like he felt sorry you were a cubs fan!!! ZIIIIIIIIIIIIING :mrgreen:
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Some offered to help after I sent out a request. Some where asked by me because i was thoroughly impressed by them. Some where recommended by me because they impressed others. Basically its a group of people who enjoy using the forum, set good examples for others, and they have the ability to remove things that are disruptive. Now, if someone wants to moderate, I usually run it by everyone and see what they think.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Rules and Announcements